Moving house or renting? You will need an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)

Energy Performance Certificates (EPC’s)

If you are moving house or planning to rent your house out it is now a legal requirement to produce an EPC (Energy Performance Certificate).

RGP can produce your EPC at a very competitive rate and at short notice.

What is an Energy Performance Certificate?

The majority of DEA’s (domestic energy assessors) work 9 to 5, and we recognise these hours may be inconvenient for people who have full time jobs. This is why we also offer a weekend and evening service especially designed for busy people.

We offer a 24 hour service within Ipswich and surrounding local areas. This means we can usually come and survey the property the same day as the enquiry and present the EPC that night.

  • We offer an out of Hours service for busy people.
  • 24 Hour turn around.
  • Very competitive rates.

To arrange for a surveyor to visit your property please call 07909 928601 or email us at mail@rgp-de.co.uk and leave your details and we will call you straight back.

Verified by MonsterInsights